Thursday 15 August 2013

my blog

I have been struggling over the last few years with personal issues and thought that a blog would be a good way to interact and can help me with my issues as well as communicating to the world of what i have been doing to progress with my crafting and creative cookery.

I thought through writing a blog would help me and other people who may have some of the same issues with emotional issues especially when having a bad day. I have also started weight watchers which i know alot of people will be doing so i will keep an update of my progress through my weight loss journey, the only problem with the weight loss thing is that i am a chef by trade so it is hard to resist good food :(

In January 2013 I started to learn to crochet and i have to admit that i have become addicted and have several projects on the go but this year i would like to get better at knitting. I  have also started to make a patchwork quilt which i would like to finish before next year.

I am a current member of 2 of Cambridge WI's Cam City and Blue Belles which I attended last night and we learnt about planting in pots which was amazing.

Happy blogging

Katie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment